- 1.11 extremely icy miles, more were planned but I didn`t want to risk slipping. Instead, the mileage number fits the date.
Sorry for the belated updates, here goes:
- 1/7: 15 minutes of leg strength
- 1/8: —
- 1/9: 2.19 miles
- 1/10: 2.19 miles (different route, identical mileage, ran in the new shoes)
- 20 minutes or 1.8 km of intervals on the Elliptical
- 1.83 miles
- Foam rolling followed by 20 minutes of arm-exercises. Two repetitions of this 10-minute workout for “tank top arms”.
- 4 miles
These four miles will bring a whole community one step closer to the moon. Why, you ask? Because in honour of Neil Armstrong – the first man on the moon – Tribesports member Nick B set up a challenge to “reach the moon”. And you don`t even have to run to get there. In this virtual challenge every lap in the pool, mile on a bike or rowing on the water counts. It`s “just” 384,400 km and the community wants to reach that goal before Neil Armstrong`s next birthday on the 5th of August. Click on the picture to get to the challenge.
- 10 minutes warm-up on the elliptical
- 30 minute circuit including 5 minutes of core specific exercises
Read this today, so true isn`t it? Click on the picture for the full article! I think I might have been guilty of saying no to that cookie, but I resolve to indulge in 2013, it`s just a “damn cookie”! Anyone else willing to commit that he has done it before?
- 15 minutes of strengthening
- 4.05 miles run