Last month I started posting my monthly goals. 30 days later it`s time to follow up on the old goals and set new ones.
Workout wisely and stay healthy – no injuries this monthDone. I did take some days off as a measure of safety but no, I was not injured. Race – at least two races are on my to do list and another one is in the back of my headI raced yesterday – my first 10K. The other races were canceled and never took place. Do it together – work out with friends when possibleMy friends and I discovered just how well we can work out together. Now I need friends who push me. I do treasure my solo runs though!
- More sets – increase my strength training to three sets of the core. Nope. I did 2.5 sets and was going for 3 but it didn`t happen.
Work hard daily – College starts again in two weeks and I am more than ready to study every dayI started successfully, my first presentation is Thursday and it`s all ready and prepared already. Cut down unnecessary time on social networks – Facebook? Really? I get notifications, I don`t need to check back constantly!Another check, you see, it was a good month! Host friends – my Birthday is coming up and some old friends are in town, perfect to catch upI met friends at home twice, we had a lot of fun! Sleep – I need my eight hours and if I can not get them in the morning, I just need to go to bed earlier, not that hardIt really makes a difference and I am so much more relaxed!
- I want to do those three sets of the Core. I was so close!
- Swim. I still have credit on my membership card, it`s time to use it!
- Run with even more friends.
- Stretch, roll, stretch, roll, … need I say more?
- Relax. Sans watch. I have my phone by my bed, I am always calculating time – whether it`s spent or left, I need to chill!
- Read. I have not finished a single book lately and there are so many I want to read.
- Drink Water. I lacked, on some days I didn`t even drink 2 litres. This month I`ll have 1.5 litres a day, at least (I know!)
That`s it. All I can think of for this month.
Did you make any goals this month? Could you cross anything of your list from September?