The lovely Hélène whose blog I have been following for a while now surprised me with the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. Hélène who was born in France is now living in Canada and blogging about running, working out and her life in general. If you don`t know the “Healthy Frenchie” blog yet, head over there now!
Thank you so much, Hélène!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 7 bloggers you admire
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they`ve been nominated
7 Things About Me
- I colored my hair permanently once in a “darker” brown with a hint of red. Then I let the color grow out.
- While talking about hair, I used to be naturally white-blond with straight hair. Then my hair got darker, curly and now I am a light brown. I hate being called brown haired though. I am still a blonde at heart.
- In my mind I could go shopping crazy but in stores I seem to hate a lot of the pieces. I also rarely shop online.
- I have had a Windsurfing license since I turned 12, my own equipment since I turned 13. That does not mean I know how to windsurf very well. In fact I am scared of surfing on my own.
- I went to Six Flags being scared of roller coasters and heights with my class. My friend made me try a wooden roller coaster and after that I wanted to go on every single ride.
- One of my biggest problems during running used to be the fact that I have nothing to think about. Therefore I always took music. Now I rarely listen to anything and just zone out completely.
- I never really built big castles at the beach. Instead, my dad and I always try to dig the deepest possible holes. Once, the lifeguards actually stopped us because thy said it was too dangerous digging so deep.
- Diary of a Dashing Fashionista – a former model and first time marathon finisher whose blog I discovered when I started my own. She`s also someone I want to run with in the future. (Yes?)
- Dashing Divas – more runners I love! Plus you also get a side of other adventurous sports!
- Pretty Fit – a blog I only discovered recently but besides awesome inspirational posts she shares lovely things about herself.
- Pleasure, not punishment – a beautiful running girl with a positive outlook on running. I love reading about her running adventures!
- Paris in Four Months – When I started planning my travels to France for this summer I discovered this blog and the stunning photos and little tips and tricks.
- Lengthorn`s Blog – I discovered his blog during Juneathon and was just impressed my the amount of miles he ran in the 30 days.
- FU Diet – not a diet, but a healthy way of life run – that`s a blog run by one of the lovely funders of the #PlankADay challenge. Great tips and so much truth to discover