#PlankADay: 3.32 (PB!)
- Is a rest day, because tomorrow I want to run long and my glutes are so sore from yesterday!
- I broke my record planking time with a new personal best of 3.32!
- I toned my abs, glutes, arms and shoulders!
- I was injured, iced and started feeling better!
- I worked out with friends!
- I planked 24 times in 24 hours (and since haven`t planked for very long anymore)
- I planked for over 3 minutes.
- I completed 100 Push Ups in five sets on my way to 100 consecutive push ups
- I loved sports, myself and I made awesome friends!
- I want to keep working out daily, even if that means all I get in will be a plank.
- I loved posting about my daily workouts, but sometimes there is just not a lot to tell so I`m leaning towards regular more interesting posts and more of a mixture in general
- I will not commit to a challenge for next month that has me working out every day because there are things that have higher priority (travels, friends, friends…)
- There is still a lot I want to do!
New Goals for July!
- Learn how to do a handstand (such a tiny thing but I can not do it)
- Learn how to swim freestyle
- Run a Half Marathon (since I can`t find a race that fits into my schedule, I will have to do this on my own)
- Plank more than three minutes again
- Perform 100 consecutive push ups
The Final Roundup for June
- Swimming: 2.10.00
- Stretching & Strengthening: 2.25.00
- Spinning: 4.15.00
- #PlankADay: 1.15.52
- Running: 43 miles
- 100 Push Up Challenge: 501
- Elliptical: 10 Minutes
10.15.52 of Workouts (minus Running/Push Ups),
501 Push Ups,
43 Miles of Running!