Monday, February 27. 2012
- Topic on With Anna: Restocking Wardrobe and Beauty Basics for Spring and Summer
- Ran a timed mile of 7:25! This has been a new timed record for me and I felt better than expected. I could have pushed harder here.
Tuesday, February 28. 2012
- Took the whole day off!
Wednesday, February 29. 2012
- Ran 3 miles that were not easy, but fun. The feeling afterwards is always the greatest. I also spent some time stretching thoroughly.
Thursday, March 1. 2012
- Topic on With Anna: Being Active Again: 8 Happy Things
- I went to the city island for a 3 mile run in the morning and decided to swim 600m in the outdoor pool. Everything felt great!
- I started participating in the “march photo a day” “challenge” using Instagram on my iPhone.
- #marchphotoaday “up”:
This is the Monument of the 1956 revolution in Budapest`s city park. I go running here sometimes.
Friday, March 2. 2012
- Topic on With Anna: Spring Picks for Lips and Nails
- #marchphotoaday “fruit”:
I ate grapefruits with a hint of sugar.
Saturday, March 3. 2012
- Topic on With Anna: 10 Facts About Me – Vol. 2
- Ran 2 easy recovery miles on the local hills. Afterwards I stretched out my muscles using the Nike Training Club Full Stretch Guide bonus workout.
- #marchphotoaday “your neighborhood”:
This is the view I have from my balcony when the sun sets.
Sunday, March 4. 2012
- I did some sightseeing, but I`ll tell you all more about that tomorrow.
- #marchphotoaday “bedside”:
That`s my IKEA bed, table and lamp, with blue and white striped bedding and the Steve Jobs biography.
As always, to see more frequent updates, you can follow me on Instagram @with_anna or Instagrid.
Hope you all have an amazing next week. Let me know what you did in the past week. Any accomplishments? Any new goals?