I`ve started to log some miles again and even went out (I mean it. Outside.) for a swim this morning. I immediately noticed how much better I felt. I was happy that…
- the snow melted and I didn`t have to go meet my buddy the treadmill. And of course that the sun actually came out!
- my measured mile time was 7:25 which for me is amazing!
- I had Apple pancakes as a post run recovery meal.
- I ran in knee length running tights instead of my ultra warm full length ones. I also skipped the jacket and went for a long sleeved shirt instead.
- I felt sore from some Nike Training Club workouts on Sunday.
- I could run on the city island this morning and enjoy the beautiful view along the river and meet fellow runners, skaters, bikers..
- I went swimming. I haven`t been in forever but it feels so good, and I especially like the warm water when outside it`s only around zero degrees Celsius.
- I feel a little sore now. Because I know that I have done great!
My view this morning as I crossed the bridge to go running!