I have been getting around quite a lot in the past month and soon will be leaving on another trip. Where? You will find out soon!
For traveling I always chose the most versatile, muted basics so that I can pack light but add jewelry, scarves or shoes that add a little something. I do have quite a selection of basics, but if I could go out and update some of the pieces, this would be what I`d choose:
- Ray Ban Wayfarers
- Rolled up boyfriend jeans or Skinny Jeans
- Blue blazer (I was actually looking for a velvet one I saw in stores today, but couldn`t find it)
- Loose fitting white T-shirt
- Isabel Marant Dickie boots
- Comfortable silk pyjamas for feeling great in beautiful hotel rooms
- Red cashmere scarf
If you could update your traveller`s wardrobe, what would you choose?