Since I`m fairly new to the blogging world, and I would like to share a little bit about myself, here are some random facts about me:
- I lived in my home country Germany for only two years all together.
- My dog is named “Dog” in Hungarian (we used to have a cat that was named “Cat” in russian).
- I hate clutter so much, that I will throw things out when I can not find a proper place to put them.
- I hate peoples` statuses on Facebook but love Twitter.
- My favorite flowers are white peonies and ranunculus.
- I love eating Nutella, but will not try any other chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- When I eat granola with dried banana pieces in it, I will try to pick them all out.
- I can not stand when my warm food gets cold before I finished eating. Therefore I would love to own a plate heating drawer in the future.
- I love the sugary glacé on lemon loaf cake, especially the one my grandmother makes and the one you can buy at Starbucks (it is however not sold at Hungarian Starbucks`).
- When I was younger I always wanted to join my mother at the gym and was angry that I was not allowed to go. Now I hate children in (hotel) gyms, that change and unnecessarily occupy machines every 30 seconds.